Nga mihi nui mo te tau hou! | Happy New Year!
Nga mihi nui mo te tau hou! Happy New Year! There. Done it. I just said the “automatic-greeting-that-just-slips-out” when you first check in with someone at the beginning of each and every year. Like an unwritten rule that states, if I haven’t seen you since 11.59pm on December 31st then I have ...Continue Reading...
Think with your ♥.net
By Mihiteria King (Te Rarawa and Ngati Pikiao) Kia ora koutou katoa, I am cheating this week. It has been a kind of short week between publications so rather than miss an opportunity of contributing for lack of time; I will share this taonga that came through my email last week. Very timely ...Continue Reading...
In the Beginning . . .
By Mihiteria King (Te Rarawa and Ngati Pikiao) As the story goes, in the beginning there was nothing. Te Kore, the unexperienced nothing so to speak. Then came the night, Te Po, the darkness. It was a time when the heavens lay upon the earth and there was endless darkness. Rangi and Papa, the ...Continue Reading...
- Mauri Hauora Walk Talk 5 by Olly Ohlson
- Vote Donna Semmens for Te Mana O Ngati Rangitihi Trust
- Maori find it hard starting a business
- Opinion: Maori Party needed as National’s coalition partner
- 2014 Green Agriculture Innovation Awards (GAIA) NZ
- Green Party launches key election priority, rivers clean enough for swimming