Nga mihi nui mo te tau hou! | Happy New Year!
Nga mihi nui mo te tau hou! Happy New Year! There. Done it. I just said the “automatic-greeting-that-just-slips-out” when you first check in with someone at the beginning of each and every year. Like an unwritten rule that states, if I haven’t seen you since 11.59pm on December 31st then I have ...Continue Reading...
Think with your ♥.net
By Mihiteria King (Te Rarawa and Ngati Pikiao) Kia ora koutou katoa, I am cheating this week. It has been a kind of short week between publications so rather than miss an opportunity of contributing for lack of time; I will share this taonga that came through my email last week. Very timely ...Continue Reading...
In the Beginning . . .
By Mihiteria King (Te Rarawa and Ngati Pikiao) As the story goes, in the beginning there was nothing. Te Kore, the unexperienced nothing so to speak. Then came the night, Te Po, the darkness. It was a time when the heavens lay upon the earth and there was endless darkness. Rangi and Papa, the ...Continue Reading...
- Hone Harawira to attend tangihanga of Nelson Mandela
- Opening of the Ki-o-Rahi Akotanga Iho Field, Waitangi – Tariana Turia
- Maori Party applauds release of child poverty and hardship measures
- Free Rotorua inner city parking receiving a positive response
- Teke Talk brings wahine voices, spoken word and poetry to Rotorua
- Maori in ICT continue to grow