A Papa’s Prerogative | Rawiri Paratene defends daughter
I have stood in the wings as this ‘small drama’ has been playing out and have chosen not to join in because one of the two players is my daughter. The other is a man who has taken offence at some words that my daughter threw at him in a moment of passion. That passion [...]Continue Reading...
- Remembering the 150th anniversary of the Battle of O-Rakau (+links)
- Parihaka leg-irons withdrawn after public outcry
- Kainga Tupu Maori Art Exhibition Opening, Melbourne, Friday 4th April, 7pm
- Treasure Rotorua campaign aims for Koutu to be ‘as safe as houses’
- Romiromi Health Clinic this March at Kuirau Marae, Rotorua
- BIG BREAK: our search for the writer of New Zealand’s next great movie