Opinion: There’s a new “Bird” in town | Te Prophet
Pem Bird was announced Maori Party president on the 29th of October. Whatarangi’s farewell speech was a rebuke to potential distractors rather than the uniting of the Maori nation. It might have meant both but the korero of others suggests not, Annette Sykes found that out when she ...Continue Reading...
- On This Day – The Flagstaff War Begins
- ANZ Barometer sees golden age for Maori businesses
- Mokoia Island Biosecurity Network Checks
- Eddie Ahyakak, Iñupiaq, Victorious on ‘Ultimate Survival Alaska’
- The Impact and Contribution of Indigenous Centres of Research Excellence, Professor Linda Tuhiwai Smith
- WIPCE Fundraiser Hangi, Porirua, Sunday 16th March