- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 88 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 108 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 123 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 139 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 140 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 140 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 141 days ago
32-year-old New Zealander Marama Kake, known locally as “the naked surfer” in Sunshine beach – Queensland,...
World leading environmental monitoring tool launched The world’s first real-time, automated, web-based mass flux monitoring solution,...
More Papatuanuku News
Te Arawa, Tuwharetoa, Ngati Awa – new mining bids now being sought
KIA MATAARA!!! TE ARAWA, TUWHARETOA, NGATI AWA ME NGA IWI O TE WAIARIKI, TONGARIRO...
- Posted 60 days ago
Greenpeace activists arrested on Shell oil ship in Taranaki
(Stuff.co.nz) Lucy Lawless and a group of Greenpeace protesters have been arrested after more...
- Posted 453 days ago
Kai moana (seafood) confirmed to be contaminated at 5 beaches #RENAsucks
Kaua e kai i te kaimoana RESULTS OF INITIAL MONITORING OF CONTAMINANTS Key agencies...
- Posted 563 days ago
Ashes at giant kauri a source of grief for Maori (Stuff)
BY MARIKA HILL Families have been caught depositing the ashes of their dead at...
- Posted 678 days ago
Indigenous peoples urge action on biodiversity loss
(Photo: Teanau Tuiono (Te Uriroroi, Ngati Hine) Tui Hoterene (Ngati Hine, Ngati...
- Posted 201 days ago
The “Naked Surfer” rides waves for the environment #Maori +photos photos (Outdoor Minded Mag)
32-year-old New Zealander Marama Kake, known locally as “the naked...
- Posted 367 days ago
New agreement gives greater Maori voice to management of NZ’s water assets
World leading environmental monitoring tool launched The world’s first real-time,...
- Posted 667 days ago
Ngati Wai backs kiore poisoning plan
(Waatea News) Northland iwi Ngai Wai is backing a plan...
- Posted 792 days ago