Healing Hui to be held in Rotorua
Tatai hono te wairua, te hinengaro, te tinana o te tangata me nga oko e toru ko tuatea ko tuauri ko aronui ko manawa ko te pumanawa ko te whatumanawa Our centuries old ‘Waananga Lore’ traces its origins to the Koha (gift) from IO (God, source of all) to Ranginui (Sky Father). This spiritual ...Continue Reading...
Feel the healing waters of Waitangi Soda Springs, Rotoma
Waitangi Soda Springs, Rotoma Feeling the cold? RELAX in our healing waters this winter… Waitangi Soda Springs, Rotoma SPECIAL PRICES FOR BOP RATEPAYERS $6 Adults $3 Children $20 Family (2 Adults, 3 Children) Annual memberships and concession passes are also available. For further ...Continue Reading...
- Mauri Hauora Walk Talk 5 by Olly Ohlson
- Vote Donna Semmens for Te Mana O Ngati Rangitihi Trust
- Maori find it hard starting a business
- Opinion: Maori Party needed as National’s coalition partner
- 2014 Green Agriculture Innovation Awards (GAIA) NZ
- Green Party launches key election priority, rivers clean enough for swimming