Healing Hui to be held in Rotorua
Tatai hono te wairua, te hinengaro, te tinana o te tangata me nga oko e toru ko tuatea ko tuauri ko aronui ko manawa ko te pumanawa ko te whatumanawa Our centuries old ‘Waananga Lore’ traces its origins to the Koha (gift) from IO (God, source of all) to Ranginui (Sky Father). This spiritual ...Continue Reading...
Feel the healing waters of Waitangi Soda Springs, Rotoma
Waitangi Soda Springs, Rotoma Feeling the cold? RELAX in our healing waters this winter… Waitangi Soda Springs, Rotoma SPECIAL PRICES FOR BOP RATEPAYERS $6 Adults $3 Children $20 Family (2 Adults, 3 Children) Annual memberships and concession passes are also available. For further ...Continue Reading...
- On This Day – The Flagstaff War Begins
- ANZ Barometer sees golden age for Maori businesses
- Mokoia Island Biosecurity Network Checks
- Eddie Ahyakak, Iñupiaq, Victorious on ‘Ultimate Survival Alaska’
- The Impact and Contribution of Indigenous Centres of Research Excellence, Professor Linda Tuhiwai Smith
- WIPCE Fundraiser Hangi, Porirua, Sunday 16th March