Healing Hui to be held in Rotorua
Tatai hono te wairua, te hinengaro, te tinana o te tangata me nga oko e toru ko tuatea ko tuauri ko aronui ko manawa ko te pumanawa ko te whatumanawa Our centuries old ‘Waananga Lore’ traces its origins to the Koha (gift) from IO (God, source of all) to Ranginui (Sky Father). This spiritual ...Continue Reading...
Feel the healing waters of Waitangi Soda Springs, Rotoma
Waitangi Soda Springs, Rotoma Feeling the cold? RELAX in our healing waters this winter… Waitangi Soda Springs, Rotoma SPECIAL PRICES FOR BOP RATEPAYERS $6 Adults $3 Children $20 Family (2 Adults, 3 Children) Annual memberships and concession passes are also available. For further ...Continue Reading...
- Digital Maori Forum on the $30m Maori ICT Fund: Legacy of a Dying Party
- Missmaorigal – Taku Haerenga
- Celebrating the draft national curriculum for kura kaupapa Maori
- Te Whanau a Apanui Hui a Iwi, Te Kaha
- Te Tai Tonga Candidates Debate, Wellington
- Make a Rotorua local New Zealander of the Year urges mayor