Healing Hui to be held in Rotorua
Tatai hono te wairua, te hinengaro, te tinana o te tangata me nga oko e toru ko tuatea ko tuauri ko aronui ko manawa ko te pumanawa ko te whatumanawa Our centuries old ‘Waananga Lore’ traces its origins to the Koha (gift) from IO (God, source of all) to Ranginui (Sky Father). This spiritual ...Continue Reading...
Feel the healing waters of Waitangi Soda Springs, Rotoma
Waitangi Soda Springs, Rotoma Feeling the cold? RELAX in our healing waters this winter… Waitangi Soda Springs, Rotoma SPECIAL PRICES FOR BOP RATEPAYERS $6 Adults $3 Children $20 Family (2 Adults, 3 Children) Annual memberships and concession passes are also available. For further ...Continue Reading...
- Funding available for Maori housing initiatives
- Waikato Tainui Tertiary Grants & Scholarships 2014
- Protest Planned Over Mandatory Vaccine Requirement in New York
- Special Memorial for Nelson Mandela – Rugby Park Hamilton 8.30pm this Sunday
- Hone Harawira to attend tangihanga of Nelson Mandela
- Opening of the Ki-o-Rahi Akotanga Iho Field, Waitangi – Tariana Turia