Bank of New Zealand appoints head of Maori business
Bank of New Zealand has announced the appointment of Pierre Tohe as the head of Maori business, a new role at BNZ. “We’re living in unprecedented times in Aotearoa. As Treaty of Waitangi claims are settled we’re witnessing the largest transfer of wealth from the Crown balance ...Continue Reading...
Dr Iwi : secret Iwi Development formula ready for trial…
Deep from a facility somewhere in Aotearoa which I can only let you know at this stage is called Ranginui a mad Doctor who is also only known at this stage as Dr Iwi has been working round the clock on a special treatment for the Iwi of Aotearoa. Deep from a facility sometime in [...]Continue Reading...
ANZ hosts open day for Maori grads (Auckland)
ANZ is hosting a special open day for Maori grads interested in the various careers associated with banking. The grads don’t have to have done commerce (although that would be an advantage) – but must have a go getter attitude, communication skills and have completed, or be well on their way ...Continue Reading...
- Funding available for Maori housing initiatives
- Waikato Tainui Tertiary Grants & Scholarships 2014
- Protest Planned Over Mandatory Vaccine Requirement in New York
- Special Memorial for Nelson Mandela – Rugby Park Hamilton 8.30pm this Sunday
- Hone Harawira to attend tangihanga of Nelson Mandela
- Opening of the Ki-o-Rahi Akotanga Iho Field, Waitangi – Tariana Turia