Bank of New Zealand appoints head of Maori business
Bank of New Zealand has announced the appointment of Pierre Tohe as the head of Maori business, a new role at BNZ. “We’re living in unprecedented times in Aotearoa. As Treaty of Waitangi claims are settled we’re witnessing the largest transfer of wealth from the Crown balance ...Continue Reading...
Dr Iwi : secret Iwi Development formula ready for trial…
Deep from a facility somewhere in Aotearoa which I can only let you know at this stage is called Ranginui a mad Doctor who is also only known at this stage as Dr Iwi has been working round the clock on a special treatment for the Iwi of Aotearoa. Deep from a facility sometime in […]Continue Reading...
ANZ hosts open day for Maori grads (Auckland)
ANZ is hosting a special open day for Maori grads interested in the various careers associated with banking. The grads don’t have to have done commerce (although that would be an advantage) – but must have a go getter attitude, communication skills and have completed, or be well on their way ...Continue Reading...
- Mauri Hauora Walk Talk 5 by Olly Ohlson
- Vote Donna Semmens for Te Mana O Ngati Rangitihi Trust
- Maori find it hard starting a business
- Opinion: Maori Party needed as National’s coalition partner
- 2014 Green Agriculture Innovation Awards (GAIA) NZ
- Green Party launches key election priority, rivers clean enough for swimming