Aotearoa Maori Film Festival in Australia – Whaia Iti Kahurangi
Aotearoa Maori Film Festival – Whaia Iti Kahurangi The first Aotearoa Maori Film Festival is being held in Australia and tickets are selling fast. If you want to attend, please click the link below. Maori Business Network Saturday, 28 September 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EST) ...Continue Reading...
Maori TV to broadcast in Australia
TW.com Eds (we’re also waiting for all our wonderful Wananga to open campuses in Australia!) From Sunday 3 March, New Zealanders living in Australia will be able to watch TE KAEA, Maori Television’s flagship news programme every Sunday at 6pm on National Indigenous Television (NITV). ...Continue Reading...
RANGIHOU MARAE Community Consultation Meeting
RANGIHOU MARAE Community Consultation Meeting Wed 9th Jan CAMPBELLTOWN NSW. If you live in CAMPELLTOWN, and want to be informed about what is happening with Rangihou, you are invited to the Community Consultation Meeting. If you want us to come to your area, pls email email@example.com ...Continue Reading...
‘Shy’ Maori call local Ngati Kuri cop in Queensland
An Australian police officer from Ngati Kuri says Maori are phoning her directly for help because they’re too shy to call the police station. Senior Constable Brenda Cookson is part of Tutahi Tonu – a Maori liaison committee working in partnership with the Queensland Police Service ...Continue Reading...
- International award for a couple of Maori researchers
- On This Day – The Flagstaff War Begins
- ANZ Barometer sees golden age for Maori businesses
- Mokoia Island Biosecurity Network Checks
- Eddie Ahyakak, Iñupiaq, Victorious on ‘Ultimate Survival Alaska’
- The Impact and Contribution of Indigenous Centres of Research Excellence, Professor Linda Tuhiwai Smith