The artist selected for the 2012 Toi Sgwigwialtxw Residency in North America
The artist selected for the 2012 Toi Sgwigwialtxw Residency in North America weaves exquisitely detailed poi, as well as bold, striking kakahu (clothing). He is also a man working in what is currently, a largely female world. The Toi Sgwigwialtxw Residency is a biennial exchange between ...Continue Reading...
- Waikato Tainui Tertiary Grants & Scholarships 2014
- Protest Planned Over Mandatory Vaccine Requirement in New York
- Special Memorial for Nelson Mandela – Rugby Park Hamilton 8.30pm this Sunday
- Hone Harawira to attend tangihanga of Nelson Mandela
- Opening of the Ki-o-Rahi Akotanga Iho Field, Waitangi – Tariana Turia
- Maori Party applauds release of child poverty and hardship measures