The artist selected for the 2012 Toi Sgwigwialtxw Residency in North America
The artist selected for the 2012 Toi Sgwigwialtxw Residency in North America weaves exquisitely detailed poi, as well as bold, striking kakahu (clothing). He is also a man working in what is currently, a largely female world. The Toi Sgwigwialtxw Residency is a biennial exchange between ...Continue Reading...
- Mauri Hauora Walk Talk 5 by Olly Ohlson
- Vote Donna Semmens for Te Mana O Ngati Rangitihi Trust
- Maori find it hard starting a business
- Opinion: Maori Party needed as National’s coalition partner
- 2014 Green Agriculture Innovation Awards (GAIA) NZ
- Green Party launches key election priority, rivers clean enough for swimming