Maori Greenstone carving gifted to Obama
Aden Hoglund could be Hokitika’s best-kept secret but now that Barack Obama knows his name, word might start to get around. Hoglund, of Ngati Raukawa, has been carving pounamu for 23 years since completing a one-year course. When Prime Minister John Key met the United States President ...Continue Reading...
Taonga Maori exhibit goes to Shanghai Museum
(Source | ODT – Eileen Goodwin) Planning is under way for Otago Museum’s biggest overseas exhibition yet, at Shanghai Museum. The as-yet unnamed exhibition of between 200 and 250 Maori exhibits would be flown to the Chinese city in the middle of this year, although no firm date was ...Continue Reading...
- Mauri Hauora Walk Talk 5 by Olly Ohlson
- Vote Donna Semmens for Te Mana O Ngati Rangitihi Trust
- Maori find it hard starting a business
- Opinion: Maori Party needed as National’s coalition partner
- 2014 Green Agriculture Innovation Awards (GAIA) NZ
- Green Party launches key election priority, rivers clean enough for swimming