Ngapuhi Festival set to attract 1000s (stall holder details)
Nau Mai Haere Mai, Ngapuhi Festival 2012 Kaikohe is gearing up to yet again host the bi-annual Ngapuhi Festival which is expected to attract thousands while highlighting and celebrating the culture and pride of one of New Zealand’s largest iwi. Presented by Te Runanga-A-Iwi-O-Ngapuhi. The ...Continue Reading...
- Remembering the 150th anniversary of the Battle of O-Rakau (+links)
- Parihaka leg-irons withdrawn after public outcry
- Kainga Tupu Maori Art Exhibition Opening, Melbourne, Friday 4th April, 7pm
- Treasure Rotorua campaign aims for Koutu to be ‘as safe as houses’
- Romiromi Health Clinic this March at Kuirau Marae, Rotorua
- BIG BREAK: our search for the writer of New Zealand’s next great movie