Rotorua District Council scraps Poukai funding
At the Rotorua District Council budget setting hui held yesterday, a motion to scrap the annual $5000 contribution grant for poukau celebrations was passed. The motion was put forward by Councillor Karen Hunt. This will result in increased pressure on Ngati Pikiao whanui to find the funds ...Continue Reading...
- Mauri Hauora Walk Talk 5 by Olly Ohlson
- Vote Donna Semmens for Te Mana O Ngati Rangitihi Trust
- Maori find it hard starting a business
- Opinion: Maori Party needed as National’s coalition partner
- 2014 Green Agriculture Innovation Awards (GAIA) NZ
- Green Party launches key election priority, rivers clean enough for swimming