Rotorua District Council scraps Poukai funding
At the Rotorua District Council budget setting hui held yesterday, a motion to scrap the annual $5000 contribution grant for poukau celebrations was passed. The motion was put forward by Councillor Karen Hunt. This will result in increased pressure on Ngati Pikiao whanui to find the funds ...Continue Reading...
- On This Day – The Flagstaff War Begins
- ANZ Barometer sees golden age for Maori businesses
- Mokoia Island Biosecurity Network Checks
- Eddie Ahyakak, Iñupiaq, Victorious on ‘Ultimate Survival Alaska’
- The Impact and Contribution of Indigenous Centres of Research Excellence, Professor Linda Tuhiwai Smith
- WIPCE Fundraiser Hangi, Porirua, Sunday 16th March