Rotorua District Council scraps Poukai funding
At the Rotorua District Council budget setting hui held yesterday, a motion to scrap the annual $5000 contribution grant for poukau celebrations was passed. The motion was put forward by Councillor Karen Hunt. This will result in increased pressure on Ngati Pikiao whanui to find the funds ...Continue Reading...
- Digital Maori Forum on the $30m Maori ICT Fund: Legacy of a Dying Party
- Missmaorigal – Taku Haerenga
- Celebrating the draft national curriculum for kura kaupapa Maori
- Te Whanau a Apanui Hui a Iwi, Te Kaha
- Te Tai Tonga Candidates Debate, Wellington
- Make a Rotorua local New Zealander of the Year urges mayor