Waka denied entry into Queen’s Diamond Jubilee pageant
A traditional waka has been disallowed from taking part in the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee river pageant for fear it may capsize or lose control in strong currents, news outlets are reporting in London. The waka, made by carving out a native tree, was to be used to represent New Zealand in ...Continue Reading...
- Mauri Hauora Walk Talk 5 by Olly Ohlson
- Vote Donna Semmens for Te Mana O Ngati Rangitihi Trust
- Maori find it hard starting a business
- Opinion: Maori Party needed as National’s coalition partner
- 2014 Green Agriculture Innovation Awards (GAIA) NZ
- Green Party launches key election priority, rivers clean enough for swimming