- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 113 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 134 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 149 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 164 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 166 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 166 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 167 days ago
Phoenix Renata | Health & Beauty Contributor
Phoenix Renata is the founder of Phoenix House of Make-up, local cosmetics company which now has two stores in Kingsland and the North Shore in Auckland and has recently opened a Makeup training facility called Beauty School.
Named ‘The Eyebrow Queen’ by the fashion industry, Phoenix has grown her cosmetic brand into a nationally recognised provider of professional beauty services & quality makeup. Make-up has always been a passion for Phoenix, who is of Ngati Porou and Ngati Kahungungu descent.
Phoenix has worked extensively in the film & fashion industries, and cosmetic worlds. Ultimately, her goal is to grow Phoenix Cosmetics into a internationally recognised makeup brand. As well as being a makeup artist & growing her own company, Phoenix also writes beauty articles for various publications.
- Click here to read her Beauty Advice column on TangataWhenua.com
We are always looking for talented writers to contribute to TangataWhenua.com. Get in touch if you’d like to contribute!