Inbound Contact Centre Agent (several roles available)
Permanent Full-Time Positions, 7 City Rd, Auckland
2Degrees Mobile are inviting expressions of interest and referrals for Contact Centre Agents with a commencement date of early January 2010.
This position is responsible for providing customer service and tier 1 support to our customers. Applicants must have at least 2yrs experience within an in-bound customer service/contact centre environment, and preferably 12 months experience working in a NZ telecommunications contact centre. Flexibility to work a 7 day rotational roster between the hours of 7.00am to 11.00pm is essential.
To be considered for this role, applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- previous in-bound customer service experience within the Telecommunications / Mobile Communications industry
- outstanding customer service skills with a strong service orientation and customer focus
- an ability to maintain a positive and professional approach to deliver consistent service when managing inbound and outbound calls
- Unflappable nature to resolve issues and customer issues
- Familiarity with call centre technology and good computer literacy
- Good time management, organization and task prioritization skills to be able to multi-task
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- Flexible work style with an ability to work shifts and weekends
Applications close midday 14th December 2009
Please forward all CVs / job applications directly to [email protected]