Tangata Whenua, Community and Voluntary Sector Research Centre,
The Tangata Whenua, Community and Voluntary Sector Research Centre (Community Research) is offering five awards for new and emerging community researchers.
Is this you..?
- You’re researching with the community, by the community or for the community
- You’re hearing amazing stories, and you feel they deserve a wider audience
- You’re inspired by your work, you’re coming up against challenges
- You’re proud of what you’re doing, and you’re hungry for korero with other people who are too
- You’re from any academic background, any institution, or any community or wh?nau setting
- You’re a postgrad, or a relative newcomer to community research.
What’s on offer for the Award?
- You attend a ‘skill-swop’ hui with other community researchers like you on 30 November in Wellington
- You present your work at the 2010 Community Research Seminar on 1 December in Wellington
- You get feedback on your work from researchers, academics, and people working in community, government and voluntary sector
- You network, you make new contacts, and have heaps of inspiring chats
- You get all your expenses paid, and a bit more besides
Applications must be received by Monday 1 November 2010.
Click here for more information: http://www.community.net.nz/NR/rdonlyres/ACB7C6C4-65AB-41B9-8DC3-5165B6E83688/74296/2010CommunityResearcherAwardsPanui.pdf
Please send your application to: [email protected]